I have always have the co-worker in focus in all my efforts

I ensure that I use all co-worker feedback and learn from their experiences, ideas and views in order to continuously improve our HR services.

I work with my HR colleagues to ensure that we are closely connected to all our stores/units and understand what is working and what is not from the co-workers’ perspective.

I will coordinate on boarding of SO colleagues and introduction activities and act as IKEA ambassador towards our new coworkers

I will coordinate all my activities together with my direct colleagues to enable a crystal clear picture of the status of employee services within IKEA KSA.

Be a partner to managers in implementing and carrying out co-worker related activities and processes (i.e. recruitment, introduction process, competence review process, Voice process, salary review/retention process, etc.) in order to achieve assigned Business & People goals.

Coach, advise, update and train managers/co-workers in all HR related policies, procedures and programs.

Support co-workers in questions related to employment and development within IKEA.

Ensure that country specific and labor related laws are followed.

Provide and administrate information from HRMS platform for updating.

Prepare and maintain required reporting including HR KPI's

Create an environment where the IKEA culture is a living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and the market.

Take responsibility for /participate in projects and other tasks within the HR field as assigned.

Support in car issuance, company housing contracts documentation and insurance issues

I coordinate with travel agencies to book flights for co-workers annual leave

I prepare and deliver work contracts to new joiners and send contract renewal notifications to department manager notifying them about the renewal of their subordinates contracts

I work closely with country human resources manager in case of terminations and resignations of co-workers in service office to expedite the process.

I maintain co-workers medical cards records and coordinate the process of new medical cards issuance for co-workers and their dependents.


Job Details






















Date Posted: 2015-04-13
Job Location: Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale


Preferred Candidate


















Career Level: Mid Career
Nationality: Saudi Arabia
Degree: Bachelor's degree


Apply Now - Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Jeddah , Saudi Arabia - Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Human Resources/Personnel Jobs in Saudi Arabia - Search All Jobs






المصدر Jobs in Saudi Arabia | Bayt.com